The mission of the Human Resources Department is to assist Town officials, managers, and employees to fairly and consistently administer policies, practices, and benefit programs. Our office provides support to over 1200 full-time, part-time and temporary employees for issues relating to:
- Administering contracts, policies, and procedures
- Developing and administering employee benefit programs
- Maintaining employee classification and compensation plans
- Managing workers' compensation, FMLA, and all other leaves
- Coordinating employee recruitment
Our office is located on the second floor of Town Hall. If using the elevator, select floor 2R.