Are you interested in running for an elected office in 2021? The last day to obtain nomination papers from the Town Clerk is Friday, March 5, 2021. The Annual Town Election is scheduled for Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
The last day to register to vote for the April election is April 7, 2021. You can use the state’s online voter registration application to register to vote, update your address, or change your party affiliation. You can also register via mail using this form, returned to our Town Clerk's office.
If you have questions about the nomination and election process, you can contact the Town Clerk’s office at (781) 246-6383.
Positions: 2021 Town Election
- Town Council: Two (2) three-year terms
- Tax Collector: One (1) three-year term
- School Committee: Two (2) three-year terms; One (1) two-year term; One (1) one-year term
- Library Trustees: Three (3) three-year terms
- Planning Board: One (1) five-year term; One (1) two-year term
- Board of Health: One (1) three-year term
- Board of Assessors: One (1) three-year term
- W.M.G.L.D. Commissioner: Two (2) three-year terms
- Housing Authority: One (1) five-year term; One (1) one-year term
- Constable: One (1) three-year term
More Important Dates:
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021: Deadline to file nomination papers
- Thursday, March 25, 2021: Deadline to withdraw/object
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021: Deadline to register to vote in Town Election
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021: Annual Town Election, Galvin Middle School, 525 Main Street; 7 a.m.to 8 p.m.