|Welcome to Wakefield|
Welcome to the Town of Wakefield Massachusetts.
I hope you enjoy Wakefield as much as my family and I have for many years.
Wakefield is a vibrant community with an active arts and cultural scene, great restaurants, beautiful lakes and world class schools and parks.
I invite you to Experience Wakefield.
Stephen P. Maio
Questions or Comments about the Town of Wakefield?
Call us! (781) 246-6390
Coming Soon - Economic Development Dashboard
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 2016 Downtown Wakefield Market Assessment Report
- About The Town Administrator
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Annual Resident Survey
- Ask the Town Administrator
- Board of Selectman
- Project Updates - Hurd School Re-use
- Town Administrator's Report - TV
- Town Clerk
- Town Planner
- Wakefield 101 - New Resident Open House
News & Announcements
- Key Dates for the April 25, 2017 Annual Town Election
- Be Counted, Please Return Your Census Form to the Town Clerk
- Parent University March 11th @ Galvin Middle School
- *** Wakefield Trash & Recycling Collection Delayed One Day - Week of February 13th
- Parking Restrictions - Snow Removal Wednesday (2/15) @ 9:00 pm to Thursday (2/16) @ 7:00 am