How do I appeal a parking ticket?

To appeal a parking violation, you can either make a request for a hearing in writing using this form or make a request online here. Forms are also available in the basement of Town Hall at the Parking Clerk’s office.

Once your request is received, the Hearing Officer will contact you to schedule a hearing. Please note that the Hearing Officer is not a full time position, so a response may not be immediate.