It's Open Enrollment - start here with some top highlights before diving in below.
New employees must visit the benefits office within three days of hire to sign up for benefits. For existing employees, it is currently annual open enrollment. The open enrollment period is held annually in April and May for a July 1 effective date. This year, the open enrollment period has been extended to June 1, 2020.
To qualify for health insurance, employees must work 30 hours per week. All other benefits require a 20-hour minimum.
To learn more about the programs we offer, browse the topics below.
- Health Insurance Information
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending (FSA)
- VSP Vision Care
- Life and Other Special Benefit Insurances
- Optional Retirement Savings
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program