New employees must visit the benefits office within three days of hire to sign up for benefits. Otherwise, employees can only enroll in benefit programs after experiencing a qualifying event or during open enrollment. The open enrollment period is held annually in April and May for a July 1 effective date.
To qualify for health insurance, employees must work 30 hours per week. All other benefits require a 20-hour minimum.
To learn more about the programs we offer, browse the topics below.
- Health Insurance Information
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending (FSA)
- VSP Vision Care
- Life and Other Special Benefit Insurances
- Optional Retirement Savings
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance Program