|Public Records Information|
On June 3, 2016, Governor Baker signed An Act to Improve Public Records into law. This act requires municipalities to designate 1 or more Records Access Officers (RAO), who shall be responsible for:
The Board of Selectmen appointed Town Clerk, Betsy Sheeran as Wakefield's primary RAO.
For more information on the new Public Records Law, please visit https://www.sec.state.ma.us/pre/prenotice.htm
|Common Public Records|
|Wakefield Police Records Division|
|Board of Selectman Agendas & Minutes|
|School Committee Agendas & Minutes|
Can not find what you are looking for?
Please fill out the form below to e-mail your request to the Town Clerk.
Monday - Wednesday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 2016 Annual Street Listing
- 2017 Census - Annual Street Listing Form & Instructions
- Applications, Forms, Fees, Licenses, & Certificates
- Board of Selectman
- DBA Information
- Posting Process for Boards, Committees, Commissions and other Public Meeting Notices
- Public Records Information
- State & Federal Officials
- Town Administrator
- Town Clerk's Report - TV
- Town Government
- Voting & Elections
- Wakefield 101 - New Resident Open House